- Greenberg's crying toddlers used in ads for Admeta (Sweden)
- Santogold will set the tune for Bud Light Lime - Miller responds with Brazilian singer Curumin
- Save Louis Vuitton? From What exactly?
- Waiter! There’s an ad in my soup!
- Dirtier than they thought.
- Microsoft switch goes sour
- Ad awarded an Swedish Golden Egg accused of theft/brain sync.
- Perfect use for a calibrated blame-shifting device from Portland
- The Executive Coloring Book
- Spray DDoS screensaver launches worldwide
- AdVent - best horrible line wins!
- Milk - where did you get that mustache?
- Agency launches website by mailing a lamb hoof
- Volvo's spoof within a spoof for the S40- Mystery of Dalarö.
- ihaveanidea and Coors light announce worlds largest student award
- Print, billboards, press ads, ambient
- Getting into Mother - 0:30 self promo
- Nextel - Push It (2004) 0:30 (USA)
- Hansaplast - My mum said.. - (2004) 0:60 (France)
- Hellman's - Oedipus - (2004) 0:30 (Argentina)
- VIM - Prison Visitor (2004) 0:30 (Canada)
- Bungie / Xbox 360 - Halo 3 - Believe - long (2007) :60 (USA)
- Apple - Switch - Ellen Feiss (2002) - 0:30 (USA)
- eBay - I Did It eBay (My Way) - long (2002) - 0:60 (USA)
- Miller Lite - Catfight - Cable Version (2003) - 0:30 (USA)
- Coke / Coca-Cola - Polar Bears / Christmas Tree (classic) - 0:30 (USA)
- PS2 / Playstation 2 - Ratchet and Clank - Target Practice (2002) - 0:30 (USA)
- Carlsberg - I get a kick out of you (1995) 0:70 (Denmark)
- British Airways - Bed (2002) - 0:30 (USA)
- Guinness - Dreamer / Dream Club (2001)
- EB Pilsner - Loafer (2000)
- Member for
- 13 years 7 weeks
blabla said:Is that what they "sell"? What does Admeta do? Looks like some banner-ad-space company.Posted: 4 years 32 weeks ago
blabla said:Shouldn't a company called "admeta" know more about rights for usage in ads? The irony is killing me.Posted: 4 years 32 weeks ago
blabla said:webitpr - please take this as the constructive feedback it is intended as. This is a BLOG. Don't write stuff like a press release, write as if you are speaking to us directly. Please. That "COPENHAGEN LONDON" shit has got to go.Posted: 4 years 32 weeks ago
blabla said:Thanks Dabitch for explaining model release in Sweden over in the Jill Greenberg thread. I've been clicking around the terms of service at FB and I can not find anywhere where I sign away the rights to use my likeness in advertising. Anyone here better at reading legalease?Posted: 4 years 32 weeks ago
blabla said:Dabitch uses the phone? What's the world coming to?Posted: 4 years 32 weeks ago
blabla said:I'm not sure I understand what you are saying. Have ads that use peoples likeness without them knowing it been around for a very long time? What are the model release laws regarding someones likeness used in advertising in the US vs the EU?Posted: 4 years 32 weeks ago
blabla said:Hypothetically, if Admeta who yanked that banner fast, come to some sort of agreement with Jill Greenberg that makes those two parties happy - what about the child? Little miss muppet (or her guardians) did not sign a model release for her likeness to be used in advertising did she? Two posts touch on the model release issue and in this case I'd like to know what Swedish law says about that.Posted: 4 years 32 weeks ago
blabla said:Simply brilliant!Posted: 4 years 35 weeks agoon the post: Axe Shower Gel - "¡So Cute!"- (2008) :45 (Argentina)
blabla said:I really like the soundtrack, period. Might pick that album up.Posted: 4 years 35 weeks ago
blabla said:UK gets Adland loud and clear. Rating pic five hearts just for colour co-ordinating your nailpolish with that shirt.Posted: 4 years 35 weeks ago