- Outer Space
I doodle. A lot.
- Listen up: The Fast Talking man is back!
- Doritos crash the Super Bowl gay ads shafted - Badland ad will never air during the bowl
- Mark Bernath talks about the “Write the Future” ad from Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam
- Rats in Quiznos subs?
- Banner hijacking still going strong - Adrants now victim to uplothario campaign.
- Nokia: Mobile users are OK with receiving SpaSMS
- Do you work in advertising - or are you a prostitute?
- The perfect name and the perfect game.
- Unfortunate Art Direction
- Phallic logo's revisited
- ihaveanidea and Coors light announce worlds largest student award
- Both of these ads really suck.
- work for idle hands?
- Big ideas in small logos - twice.
- This defies explanation, but the legs garters are quite nice. UPDATED!
- Print, billboards, press ads, ambient
- WWF World Wildlife Fund - We Are All Connected - (2011)
- Wilkinson Quattro Titanium - Fight for Kisses (2007) 1:20 (France)
- McDonald's - Beard - (2008) :30 (Canada)
- Monster - Legs (2008) :60 (USA)
- Cure for Life - Birthday Cards - (2008) :60 (Australia)
- Quiznos - Coupon (:30) (2004) (US)
- AT&T - Sven (2007) :30 (USA)
- Sony Bravia - Balls (2005) 0:60 (UK)
- Adidas - Hello Tomorrow - (2005) 0:90 (USA)
- Sure - Go Wild / Fanimal - (2006) :60 (UK)
- Nextel - Push It (2004) 0:30 (USA)
- VW / Volkswagen GTI Mk V - Unpimp / Wrecking Ball (2006) :30 (USA)
- Nike Maxsight - Vision - (2006) :30 (USA)
- One Show - Paul Rand Tribute Film (2007) 4:00 (USA)
- Bowlmor Lanes - Panties Postcard Ad (US)
- Member for
- 13 years 7 weeks
Imanaddy said:Awesome!Posted: 2 years 4 weeks agoon the post: Legend Of The Golden Egg Warrior
Imanaddy said:They didn't blame the intern? SOP at Jung von Matt.Posted: 2 years 4 weeks ago
Imanaddy said:Now that is a carbon copy.Posted: 2 years 5 weeks ago
Imanaddy said:Seems to me that both of these examples are suffering from the same kind of myopic naivete. The Swedish talk about it hashtag would never have met the English one causing that con/fusion if someone had bothered to look it up. The it gets better parasitizing seems based on Joel Burns speech alone, which was inclusive to all bullied kids. Was that speech written up in the newspapers in Sweden? Then Save the children defend their programme with "Pride" is a well-established concept understood by all Swedes now, "it gets better" isn't. In short, nobody seems to be googling outside of their own language borders. HowieSPM, the Catholic church needs to say ten million Our Fathers and two hundred thousand Hail Marys. Maybe they can make a website full of youtube videos and include a twitter hashtag in that concept too.Posted: 2 years 5 weeks ago
Imanaddy said:I wish I knew what you two were talking about.Posted: 2 years 9 weeks agoon the post: VW pulls "jumper" ad
Imanaddy said:Thanks for this.Posted: 2 years 9 weeks ago
Imanaddy said:....doing FINE I just got in this morning....Posted: 2 years 9 weeks agoon the post: Budweiser - True Doin Fine - (2002) 0:30 (USA)
Imanaddy said:But that means that you were approved for not one, but two, adsense accounts, despite the Sloggi ads on the site that have been here since June 2004 when you kicked up a shitstorm about them. It makes no sense at all.Posted: 2 years 10 weeks agoon the post: Adland banned from google adsense, thanks to Sloggi.
Imanaddy said:It didn't last very long, did it? Recall last year: Site changes "Also, we've added ... *gasp*.... banner ads." So, banner ads on in August 2010 and banned in, when exactly?Posted: 2 years 10 weeks agoon the post: Adland banned from google adsense, thanks to Sloggi.
Imanaddy said:Well no WONDER you got banned from Google Adsense. You comment on American Apparel ads. We all know this is the gateway to hardcore pornography.Posted: 2 years 12 weeks ago