The Foundation for Queen Silvia Children's Hospital - DM letter for donations - case study (2012)
Here's an interesting way to raise money for the Queen Silvia Children's Hospital, let the kids play with the direct mail before mailing it! The reason I don't have this client is because I'd simply ask Queen Silvia to give up her 80 million kronor apanage* for a few years and donate that money to the hospital that bears her name, or maybe just wear last years dress to the Nobel Prize dinner. What the hey, right?
The song is "In five years time" by Noah and the Whale. It's a good one.
* There's no official sum listed anywhere as her apanage, but royalty works like his: taxpayers give them money. Then we get to eat cake in hospitals named after them. If having royalty actually was "good PR" for a country ad it's products, SAAB would outsell BMW, AUDI and Volkswagen, and still exist, so I call bullshit to that.
Ad Agency: Milk Reklambyrå, Sweden
Copywriters: Rasmus Andersson, Anders Holmström, Torkel Norling
Art Directors: Peter Eriksson, Gunnar Skarland
Digital creative: Axel Tagg
Please donate to keep adland alive. The Super Bowl Collection is the worlds one and only. It costs a minor fortune to keep up. If you love our efforts, please donate to keep the archive alive. You may also sponsor us with a large banner, advertise yourself as you help save our common advertising history.
Want to join adland?
Create an adgrunt account for 6 USD.
- Ooh, you know what he's doing
54 min 30 sec ago
- The ASCII doesn't work quite
1 hour 13 min ago
1 hour 18 min ago
- Definitely feel the pain of
1 hour 36 min ago
- No one cares if you closed
4 hours 7 min ago
- I haven't seen that since my
4 hours 26 min ago
- And please don't waste your
4 hours 42 min ago
- There's no argument to take
4 hours 48 min ago
- What a terrifically
6 hours 14 min ago
- You truly are a fucking
6 hours 40 min ago