NABS - for everyone in the world of advertising, new campaign from RKCR/Y&R
NABS*, the advertising industry support body, has unveiled a new ad campaign showcasing its services for ‘everyone in the world of advertising’.
The new humorous ad campaign created by RKCR/Y&R tackles employment issues but also highlights the many services NABS has on offer from career advice to training. The campaign launches in the trade press and across digital panels at 13 London Underground stations donated by CBS Outdoor. My personal favorite "Global head of international accounts". Man, I should make up a good title like that.
* non UK adgrunst might not know what NABS is, it was established at the beginning of the last century to look after the wives of those who worked in the communications industries whilst they went off to fight in WWI.
· Client: Zoe Osmond, CEO & Penny Walshe, Head of Communications, NABS
· Advertising Agency:RKCR/Y&R, Tony Harris
· Creative Director: Mark Roalfe
· Copywriter: Phil Forster
· Art Director: Tim Brookes
· Planner: Rowenna Prest
· Account Manager: Stella Salmon
· Illustrator: Simon Splisbury
Please donate to keep adland alive. The Super Bowl Collection is the worlds one and only. It costs a minor fortune to keep up. If you love our efforts, please donate to keep the archive alive. You may also sponsor us with a large banner, advertise yourself as you help save our common advertising history.
Want to join adland?
Create an adgrunt account for 6 USD.
- Oh! Amazing exertion through
3 hours 21 min ago
- If truth be told prosperous
4 hours 18 min ago
10 hours 24 min ago
- Considerably, this post is
15 hours 19 min ago
- The modern development of the
17 hours 26 min ago
- What is the name of the music
23 hours 9 min ago
- צור קשר עם קוקה קולה ישראל
2 days 4 hours ago
- אני רוצה ששמי יהיה על בקבוק
2 days 11 hours ago
- Name Asaad
2 days 11 hours ago
- What, no pitchforks and
3 days 1 hour ago